Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Gearing Up for Horror Hound!

Progress continues for HorrorHound Weekend. On March 25-27, 2011, both Mondo-Video.com and I will be bringing in my favorite director, Greydon Clark, to Indianapolis, IN for the festivities.

I'll be sharing a table with Greydon where we'll both be selling/signing copies of Impossibly Funky: A Cashiers du Cinemart Collection. I'm working hard to be a bit "cutthroat" and will try to make sure that no one leaving the table will walk away without buying a book.

Between you and me, there might be a screening of Clark's Without Warning at the convention with a Q&A afterward. As this movie still isn't available legitimately on DVD this screening is quite a treat for film fans. If you like Predator, see the movie that inspired it!

If you're coming out to Horror Hound, please give me a shout so I can look for you there!

2 comments:

XichthusX said...

Wishing you guys the best of luck!!

Zachary Kelley said...

Looking forward to meeting you and Mr Clark there!

Post a Comment