Saturday, January 24, 2009

Libris Hiatus

I own a lot of books. Too many. I've read a lot of them but there are literally hundreds that I haven't cracked the cover on. Yet, I keep buying and I need to stop!

Even today I picked up two new books. They were used, yes, but I still don't think I should be spending money on books to add to the pile when I have so many I haven't even touched. So, that's it. I'm putting a stoppage on my book buying until I read at least two hundred of the books I currently have.

Note that there are at least 322 books (at the moment) in my "want to read" list and that's not even fully up to date with everything I own, have borrowed, or have downloaded as an audiobook. I should be able to stay busy for a while if my willpower holds out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment